2015 Calendar of Events:
Calendar of Events 2015
2015 Goldmine Referral Groups – Meetings Schedule
3 different groups to choose from – call to see if your business category is open!
Business Introductions – Business Relationships – Business Referrals
JANUARY Monthly Business Luncheon
January 28, 2015, 11:00 am to 1:30 pm at Silver Lake Country Club
Luncheon Sponsored by:
Cardinal Retiremnet Village and COSE / Council of Smaller Enterprises
JANUARY Falls After Five Networking Reception
January 15, 2015, 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm at Donatos – Cuyahoga Falls
New Business Ribbon Cutting
DJ’s Secondhand Store, 526 Graham Road, Unit 1B
January 23, 2015 at 12 noon
New Business Ribbon Cutting
Babysitters and Beyond, 716 Howe Avenue
January 30, 2015 at 12 noon
Cuyahoga Falls Magazine/ 2015 AD Rates
Deadlines: Ad Sales Close: January 19 • Ad Materials Due: January 29 • Issue Date: March 2015
2015 Eblast Sponsorship Opportunity – $25
YOUR business name and website link listed on the member business eblast!
Reserve your sponsorship now: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/january-to-december-2015-eblast-sponsorships-tickets-14945288761
2015 Luncheon Sponsorship Opportunities – $125 – only July 22nd remains!
Get it now: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/luncheon-sponsorships-at-silver-lake-country-club-july-to-november-tickets-12323751673
SAVE THE DATES:
2015 Night at the Races – Friday, February 27, 2015 – SYB Hall
2015 Community Expo – Saturday, March 28, 2015 – Natatorium
2015 Golf Outing – Friday, June 12, 2015 – Brookledge Golf Club
2015 Family Health Expo – Saturday, October 24, 2015 – Natatorium
- We are required to confirm the exact number of reservations in advance of any event.
- Final reservations, cancellations, and special dietary menu requests must be made by 12 noon on the Friday before each Chamber Meeting/Event/Program by calling (330-929-6756) or emailing ([email protected]) the Chamber office.
- You are responsible for payment once your reservation is made, whether you attend or not.
- Payment must be made before attending the event. We accept cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. No Shows with RSVP for any meeting or event will be invoiced with a $5.00 surcharge. A $35.00 fee will be charged for all returned NSF checks.
- Non-Member Guests may attend the Monthly Luncheon Meetings as a guest one time at no charge and one time as a Non-Member at the $28 rate before joining the Chamber. *Special events excluded.
- We are required to confirm the exact number of reservations in advance of any event. Final reservations, cancellations, and special dietary menu requests must be made by 12 noon on the Friday before each Chamber Meeting/Event/Program by calling (330-929-6756) or emailing ([email protected]) the Chamber office.
Please note all Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce events will be photographed/videographed and published/printed/distributed on the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter pages and used in all Cuyahoga Falls marketing materials and advertisements that will be distributed and printed.